Register online for our programs following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 240 Town Hall Drive
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
- Morrisville Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1301 Morrisville Parkway
Fall 2019 Program Guide
latest update: 9/30/19 - 2:30 pm
**Please note** Information in the online only version of the Program Guide serves as general information purposes, it may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. Call 919-463-7110 for additional questions.