The Morrisville Aquatics & Fitness Center closed for renovations in November 2018. Get information about the project MAFC Project Webpage.
Please see the table below for information about our programs during the closure. A schedule with locations, dates & times, as well as pricing information are posted to this page.
Core & more
Senior Flex and Balance
Total Body (To-Bo)
Cedar Fork Community Center
(1050-B Town Hall Dr)
Turn & Burn
Strong by Zumba
(1401 Evans Rd)
Church Street Park
Register online for our programs following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 991 Aviation Pkwy #400
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
Membership & Program Information
- Which Aquatics Class is Right for Your Child?
- MAFC Price Sheet (during renovation)
- Renovation Membership Form
Group Exercise Schedule