The Morrisville Aquatics & Fitness Center will be closing for renovations starting at the end of the day on Friday, November 16. Get information about the project, including Frequently Asked Questions on the MAFC Project Webpage.
Register online for our programs following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 240 Town Hall Drive
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
- Morrisville Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1301 Morrisville Parkway
Membership & Program Information
Morrisville Aquatics and Fitness Center offers fitness opportunities for the whole family. Amenities include a year-round swimming pool, dry sauna, fitness equipment, aerobics studio, racquetball courts and tennis courts. Click the links below to view membership and program information!
- Hurricane Florence MAFC Class Makeups
- Individual Membership Form
- MAFC Membership Auto- Draft Enrollment Form
- Which Aquatics Class is Right for Your Child?
- Swim Lessons Schedule Fall 2018
- MAFC Fees: now through renovations
- RDU Tennis Program
- TGA Premier Junior Golf League
- October Group Fitness Schedule
- Tennis Schedule at Church Street Park
Group Exercise Schedule
Monday – Thursday 6:00am - 8:30pm
Friday 6:00am – 8:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 4:30pm
*Space for Lap and Rec swim will be extremely limited during evening programs.