Register online for athletics programs, following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 991 Aviation Parkway, Suite 400
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
- Upcoming Registration Dates
For information on athletic cancellations, please call the weather hotline at 919-463-6215. Sign up for the Weather Hotline Distribution List and receive text/email notifications regarding athletic cancellations.
Volunteer Head Coaches
Interested in being a Volunteer Head Coach for our Youth Leagues? Check out the resources below or contact the Athletic Supervisor at 919-463-7117.
All Town of Morrisville Head Coaches are eligible to receive a refund in the amount of the Resident Registration Fee at the conclusion of the season!