We’ve rolled out a new registration system, ActiveNet, allowing you to search, register, and pay for programs online! ActiveNet will be the method of registration beginning October 1, 2019.
Register online for athletics programs, following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 991 Aviation Parkway, Suite 400
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
- Upcoming Registration Dates
For information on athletic cancellations, please call the weather hotline at 919-463-6215. Sign up for the Weather Hotline Distribution List and receive text/email notifications regarding athletic cancellations.
Volunteer Head Coaches
Interested in being a Volunteer Head Coach for our Youth Leagues? Check out the resources below or contact the Athletic Supervisor at 919-463-7117.
All Town of Morrisville Head Coaches are eligible to receive a refund in the amount of the Resident Registration Fee at the conclusion of the season!