The Budget Office oversees and participates in the budgetary preparation and management analysis of fiscal operations in coordination with the Town Manager and departments.
The Budget Office pledges to lead the organization in making informed and ultimately successful decisions in resource allocation, program evaluation, financial management, and long-range financial and management planning.
Work is underway in Morrisville! Town Council sets the stage to continue progress with the adoption of the Fiscal Year 2019 Budget & Capital Investment Program (CIP) on June 12, 2018 after careful deliberations. The annual budget and CIP establishes the means to deliver services and effectively plan invests in the community to meet the growing demands.
- Capital Projects & Reserves
- Public Works Facility Design Plan
- Morrisville Healthy Food Hub Phase 2
- Church Street Sidewalks
- Northwest Park Fitness Stations
- Green/Fairview Stormwater Improvements
- Human Capital & Service Improvements
- Technology Enhancements
- Community Engagement
- Affordable Housing Policy Analysis & Transit Study
- Proactive Roadway / Facility Maintenance
- Equipment & Vehicle Replacements
- Annual Operating Budget - $38,453,000 (General Fund & Stormwater)
- Tax Rate: remains $0.39 per $100 of valuation
- Vehicle Decal Fee: increased to $30 per residential vehicle
- Stormwater Fee: remains $25 per ERU
- User Fees: Minor cost recovery adjustments to various user fees
- 9 New Positions: 5 Public Safety Positions, 2 Development Services, 1 Information Technology & 1 Community Engagement
- Appropriation of Unassigned Fund Balance for Capital Outlay
- Building Reserves