Summer 2020 Board and Committee Recruitment Open
Board and Committee Recruitment Open June 23 - July 10
The Summer 2020 Board and Committee Recruitment will begin on June 23 and end July 10 at 5 p.m.
The following boards have current vacancies or expiring terms that may be filled during this appointment process:
- Environment and Stormwater Committee
- Public Education Advisory Committee (District 3 and 4 representatives)
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Advisory Committee
- Performance Measures Advisory Committee
- Planning and Zoning Board (Regular seats – 3-year terms)
- Public Safety Advisory Committee and the Senior Advisory Committee
Applications for all boards and committees will also be accepted during this recruitment cycle.
If you intend to apply for an appointment, please remember to select your first and second board or committee choice when completing the online application.
To apply, click the link here to visit the Town of Morrisville Citizen Advisory Committees page and scroll down to Boards & Commissions and click "Apply."