Christmas Tree Pickup Information
Waste Industries will collect your Christmas tree along with your yard waste on the normally scheduled collection days in January.
Please remember to:
- Cut all Christmas trees in half that are over 6 feet in length.
- Remove all lights, tinsel and ornaments from the tree before placing it out for collection.
- Place your tree on the curb so it does not block traffic or parking.
Yard Waste is collected twice each month on Wednesdays for households receiving curbside solid waste services:
- Thursday and Friday routes - collected on the first and third Wednesdays each month
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday routes - collected on the second and fourth Wednesdays each month
- During months containing five weeks, yard waste will not be collected on the fifth Wednesday.
Please contact the Public Works Department with questions at 919-463-7070.