Western Wake Farmers Market - Recycle/Compost Day
- Date: 11/02/2019 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Western Wake Farmers Market
280 Town Hall Drive
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
The Western Wake Farmers' Market is open year-round.
Learn about what composting is, why it's important and how to start your own compost bin.
Educate yourself about what can and can't be recycled and how it helps protect the environment. We will have several new vendors/educational booths, all with a compost/recycle theme!
This week we will have a few specialty vendors/information booths including
- Wake County Gov't Environmental Services/solid waste: recycling
- Carolina Compost: Vermicomposting
- Morrisville Environmental Stormwater Committee: Clean water education
Parking is available in the lot next to the market site, as well as in the adjaent lot located on the opposite side of the building. Please do not park along the road.
Visit http://wwfm.ag/ for more information.