Bulk Item Pickup Week
- Date: - (all day)
The Town's 2019 Spring bulk item pick-up is set for March 11-15, 2019. During that special designated week, residents receiving residential curbside solid waste services may leave a total of five (5) acceptable bulk items curbside on their regular trash/recycling curbside pick-up day. All bulk items presented for pick-up must be curbside and ready for pick-up no later than 7:00 a.m. Please see below the updated lists of acceptable and unacceptable bulk items:Return to full list >>
Examples of acceptable items (all must weigh under 100 pounds) are:
- Area rugs
- Chairs, tables, sofas, and other furniture
- Empty paint and pesticide containers (all containers must be visibly empty)
- Grills - without propane tanks
- Lawnmowers - with all fluids fully drained
- Mattresses and box springs
- Small appliances
- Small scrap metal items
Examples of items that are not acceptable are:
- Building or construction materials - such as bricks, concrete, aluminum siding, old doors, fencing, etc.
- Computer desktops, laptops, monitors or peripherals
- Hazardous materials such as paint, batteries, motor oil, cooking oils, etc.
- Propane, oxygen, helium tanks, etc.
- Treated lumber, wood, and wood pallets
- TVs (banned from landfills as of July 1, 2011)
- White goods such as washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, etc.
- Window air conditioners
- Yard waste of any kind