- Town of Morrisville on Facebook
- Town of Morrisville on Twitter
- Town of Morrisville on Instagram
- Town of Morrisville on YouTube
- Morrisville Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Department on Facebook
- Morrisville Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Department on Twitter
- Morrisville Fire & Rescue Department on Facebook
- Morrisville Fire & Rescue Department on Twitter
- Morrisville Police Department on Facebook
- Morrisville Police Department on Twitter
Social Media Disclosure
This disclaimer pertains to social media services used by The Town of Morrisville including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
The Town of Morrisville:
- Does not continuously monitor public comments on social media services and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, comments, views and opinions included in these services are strictly those of their authors and may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of the Town of Morrisville, its agents, officers or employees.
- Does not control, endorse or profit from advertising presented.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials on social media services. The user is responsible for compliance with all copyright and intellectual property laws associated with their posts.
- Reserves the right to delete posts that contain:
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes discrimination
- Sexual content (other than educational)
- Commerce solicitations (ads)
- Information that will compromise public safety or endorses
- Information that violates or potentially violates any state or federal law, including but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
Users are fully responsible for the content that they post on Town of Morrisville social media services.