Register online for our programs following the criteria below:
- New User: You've never signed up for a program (in person or online).
- New Online User: You've signed up for a program before, but never online.
- Online Registration: You have your username and password.
- Forgot Password: You have an online account with us, but forgot your password.
Register in person at any of our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources facilities:
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Administrative Office, 240 Town Hall Drive
- Cedar Fork Community Center, 1050 B Town Hall Drive
- Morrisville Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1301 Morrisville Parkway
Membership & Program Information
Morrisville Aquatics and Fitness Center offers fitness opportunities for the whole family. Amenities include a year-round swimming pool, dry sauna, fitness equipment, aerobics studio, racquetball courts and tennis courts. Click the links below to view membership and program information!
- Individual Membership Form
- MAFC Membership Auto- Draft Enrollment Form
- Which Aquatics Class is Right for Your Child?
- Swim Lessons Schedule Spring 2018
- MAFC Fees
- RDU Tennis Program
- TGA Premier Junior Golf League
- February 2018 Group Fitness Schedule
- March Tennis Schedule at Church Street Park
Group Exercise Schedule
Early Opening Schedule
New Winter Pool Hours
Monday: 6am - 8am ; 12pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday: 6am - 8:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 8:30pm
Thursday: 6am - 8:30pm
Friday: 6am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 8am - 4:30pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4:30pm