200 Town Hall Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
Station 1 currently staffs a Captain, Engineer, and Firefighter on Ladder 1 and an Engineer and firefighter on Squad 1 as the primary units responding and protecting the south end of Morrisville. The station also houses a reserve engine, utility truck and a technical rescue trailer. The original station was built in 1955 and was located at 100 Morrisville-Carpenter Road. In 2012 a new station was built and relocated at 200 Town Hall Drive. The crews at Station 1 serve residential areas such as Old Savannah, Keybridge, Preston, and 9 apartment complexes. They also respond to commercial areas such as Southport Business Park, Park West Village, and Grace Park. Station 1 receives and gives mutual aid from Cary FD, RDU Airport CFR, and Western Wake FD.