Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Effective May 2017, Agendas will be available on the Town Council Agenda Page. Agendas published prior to May will still be available via the button below.
Minutes are available following approval. During some months, meetings may not have been held or a quorum was not reached, therefore minutes would not exist.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
*Please note that individual links and pages are viewable best through Internet Explorer and may not open correctly if using Firefox browser.
The Residents Active in Improving the Environment (R.A.I.N) purpose is to:
- Review and recommend potential stormwater improvements projects;
- Plan and staff exhibits at appropriate events to educate the public on stormwater quality issues;
- Coordinate public stormwater education opportunities;
- Investigate, implement or assist other environmental improvements opportunities in the community;
- Coordinate stormwater related public involvement activities;
- Recommend policies in the form of draft resolutions and ordinance for consideration by the Town Council;
- Monitor for illegal discharges and improper disposal of water
Please click here to view current committee charter.