Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
*Please note that individual links and pages are viewable best through Internet Explorer and may not open correctly if using Firefox browser.
The purpose of the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Advisory Committee is to lead and/or facilitate the development of long-range recreational plans to be considered by the Town Council, suggest improvements of recreational and cultural facilities and programs, and advise in the acquisition of recreational or cultural lands and structures.
Please click here to view current committee charter.
To support the Town of Morrisville by offering citizen input and committee advisement on:
- Developing current and future parks, greenways, and open spaces
- Restoring and preserving historical structures and spaces
- Sustaining and expanding recreational facilities and programs
- Promoting cultural events, programs, and facilities
- Communicating goals and initiatives to the community