Morrisville, North Carolina
print pageRSS Feed

Go To Search
Irrigation Information
Installing an Irrigation System
In order to install an irrigation system, you must first start with the Town of Morrisville Inspections Department to apply for a plumbing permit. This Department coordinates with the Town of Cary for Meter installation and also inspects the backflow device on your system once installed.

For water meter connection fees, please call 919.469.4043.  For general questions, please email or call 919.463.6187. To obtain a second meter for irrigation purposes, the process is as follows:


Contact Information

Submit Town of Morrisville permit application, three sets of drawings, and all applicable forms for plan review / approval to:
Town of Morrisville Inspections Department
260 Town Hall Dr., Suite B
Morrisville, NC 27560

Permit Fees:
  • Plumbing Permit (Residential): $75
  • Plumbing Permit (Non-Residential): $150 

Connection Fees:
  • Provided by the Town of Cary 919.469.4043

Morrisville Inspections

Cary Permits and Inspections Dept.
Pay the Town of Cary fee once you receive a call with the amount due by phone or at:
Cary Town Hall
316 N. Academy St.
Cary, NC 27511

Cary Permits and Inspections Dept.

Pick up the approved permit / plans from the Town of Morrisville Inspections Department (provide a copy of your Town of Cary receipt). Morrisville Inspections
Request the meter installation by calling 919.469.4090 at 12:30 pm or later on the day following payment to the Town of Cary. Cary Public Works
Call Morrisville Inspections to schedule an inspection once the meter has been set and the backflow device has been tested and certified (allow two working days). Morrisville Inspections

the heart of the triangle
Home     |     Contact Us     |     Table of Contents     |     Morrisville Mobile     |     en Español     |     Accessibility     |    Powered by CivicPlus     |     Copyright Notices