To become an employee of the Morrisville Fire and Rescue Department, the firefighter candidate must enter a process which includes:
- Application period
- Reading comprehension test
- Candidate physical agility test
- Oral review board
- Conditional job offer
- Background check (to include criminal and driving record)
- Medical exam
- Confirmed job offer
This process usually takes four to six months to complete. Successful candidates hired without needed certifications will be required to complete a fire academy.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Class B driver's license within one year of employment
- Valid NC driver's license
- Clean driving record
to view current Morrisville employment opportunities.